Finals are quickly approaching and we want all of our residents to do an amazing job! Here are some study tips to help you get through the week.
- Attend Class – this may seem as a no brainer but this is extremely important!
- Pay Attention – again no brainer, but if you’re attending class and not paying attention what’s the point?
- Take Notes – just paying attention isn’t always enough. Write down important things that may pop up on your test.
- Get Plenty of Sleep – A focused, alert mind needs a good night of sleep
- Organize your Study Notes Clearly – Color code by class and highlight in pink, it helps you remember J
- Plan your revision so it’s clear what you should be learning when – Keeping track of all of your finals in a planner will keep you on track for when/what you should be studying
- Create a checklist of everything you need to be studying – just in case you forgot!
- Find a quiet place to study with few distractions – this means no Netflix too
- Form a study group and work together – team work makes the dream work!
- Take practice exams – practice makes perfect!
- Take regular breaks – getting up and moving around every so often will help you to concentrate more!
We wish all of you good luck and a great summer break!